- Download and print our arts and crafts instructions. Important: Please choose 'Actual size' in the print settings to get the printout in its original size. That way you can ensure that it will fit perfectly onto the myHumanaPack.
- Then cut out all the individual parts.
- Stick the printout labelled 'back' to the back of the myHumanaPack.
- Now glue the printout labelled 'front' onto the rest of the myHumanaPack. Make sure that the chicken's face is in the middle at the front.
- Next, stick the feet onto the bottom so that they protrude a little.
- Now attach the wings to the narrow sides of the myHumanaPack with some glue. So that they stand out better, you can stabilise the wings with some cardboard or two measuring scoops.
- If you like, you can also decorate the lid.
And with that, your cute little chicken is ready!
Tip: If you would like to use your chicken as a container, make sure that the chicken's head does not block the lid closure.