Our junior drink for toddlers after the 12th month
Baked apple muffins for toddlers (makes 12-18)
- 2 eggs
- 125ml rapeseed oil
- 200ml Humana Junior Drink*
- 2 medium apples
- 300g spelt flour (type 630)
- 100g ground almonds
- 2 tsp baking powder
- some cinnamon
*Hint: For 200ml of Humana Junior Drink you will need about 180ml of water and 21g of Humana Junior Drink powder, which is the amount of a sample pack.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Beat the eggs until they are frothy, then mix in the oil and the cooled Humana Junior Drink.*
- Mix the flour, baking powder and cinnamon, then stir this into the egg mixture.
- Peel the apples, cut them into small pieces and stir them into the batter. If you like, leave a few pieces aside for decoration later on.
- Place paper cases into the muffin tin and pour in the muffin batter (decorating the tops with your extra apple pieces, if desired).
- Bake for about 20 minutes.