Our junior drink for toddlers after the 12th month
Apple rice-pudding with cinnamon (2-3 servings)
- 450ml Wasser
- 5 measuring scoops of Humana Junior Drink* powder (approx. 17.5g)
- a pinch of iodised salt
- 1/2 tsp butter
- 125g short-grain rice
- 250g slightly sour apples
- cinnamon to sprinkle
*Hint: the amount in a small sample package of Humana Junior Drink is sufficient for this recipe!
- Heat the water to 50°C and mix in the Humana Junior Drink* powder (5 measuring scoops, approx. 17.5g) and bring to the boil with the salt and butter.
- Stir in the rice with a whisk and let it expand for 15 minutes on a low heat.
- Wash, peel, quarter and remove the core of the apples then cut them into small, flat pieces.
- Add the apple to the rice and let it cook in the pot for a further 10 minutes with the lid on.
- Finally, serve the pudding in bowls with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Further recipe ideas for small and large
Not just delicious at Christmas time! Try the delicious combination of apples, almonds, and cinnamon right away.