Our junior drink for toddlers after the 12th month
Raspberry milkshake (1-2 servings)
- 200ml water
- 6 measuring scoops of Humana Junior Drink powder (approx. 21g)
- 3 tbsp frozen raspberries
*Hint: 6 measuring scoops, or 21g of Humana Junior Drink powder is about the same amount as a sample pack of Humana Junior Drink.
- Heat water to 50°C in a small pot or a bottle and stir in the Humana Junior Drink* powder (6 measuring scoops, approx. 21g).
- Let it cool down.
- Pour the drink into an electric mixer.
- Add the frozen raspberries and mix well.
- Important: Do not mix for too long because the little raspberry seeds will become too ground up!
- After it is mixed, use a spoon to push the drink through a fine sieve and into a glass.
Of course, the milkshake can be made with any of your favourite frozen fruit. But we think it tastes especially good with raspberries!
Further recipe ideas for small and large
Not just delicious at Christmas time! Try the delicious combination of apples, almonds, and cinnamon right away.