Our junior drink for toddlers after the 12th month
Banana porridge (2-3 servings)
- 270ml water
- 3 measuring scoops Humana Junior Drink* powder (approx. 10.5g)
- 125g oats
- 1 ripe banana
*Hint: Half of a sample pack of Humana Junior Drink is enough for this recipe!
- Heat the water to 50°C in a small pot.
- Stir in the Humana Junior Drink* powder and oats, then bring to the boil.
- Let it simmer, stirring occasionally, until the porridge has reached the desired consistency.
- Peel the banana and mash it with a fork, then mix it into the porridge.
Also delicious with raspberries or other soft fruit.
Further recipe ideas for small and large
Not just delicious at Christmas time! Try the delicious combination of apples, almonds, and cinnamon right away.